luni, 6 august 2012
Train - 50 Ways To Say Goodbye
My heart is paralyzed
My head was oversized
I'll take the high road like I should
You said it's meant to be
That it's not you, it's me
You're leaving now for my own good
That's cool, but if my friends ask where you are I'm gonna say
She went down in an airplane
Fried getting suntanned
Fell in a cement mixer full of quicksand
Help me, help me, I'm no good at goodbyes!
She met a shark under water
Fell and no one caught her
I returned everything I ever bought her
Help me, help me, I'm all out of lies
And ways to say you died
My pride still feels the sting
You were my everything
Some day I'll find a love like yours (a love like yours)
She'll think I'm Superman
Not super minivan
How could you leave on Yom Kippur?
That's cool, but if my friends ask where you are I'm gonna say
She was caught in a mudslide
Eaten by a lion
Got run over by a crappy purple Scion
Help me, help me, I'm no good at goodbyes!
She dried up in the desert
Drowned in a hot tub
Danced to death at an east side night club
Help me, help me, I'm all out of lies
And ways to say you died
I wanna live a thousand lives with you
I wanna be the one you're dying to
Love...but you don't want to
That's cool, but if my friends ask where you are I'm gonna say
That's cool, but if my friends ask where you are I'm gonna say
She went down in an airplane
Fried getting suntanned
Fell in a cement mixer full of quicksand
Help me, help me, I'm no good at goodbyes!
She met a shark under water
Fell and no one caught her
I returned everything I ever bought her
Help me, help me, I'm all out of lies
She was caught in a mudslide
Eaten by a lion
Got run over by a crappy purple Scion
Help me, help me, I'm no good at goodbyes!
She dried up in the desert
Drowned in a hot tub
Danced to death at an east side night club
Help me, help me, I'm all out of lies
And ways to say you died
sursa videoclip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSBFehvLJDc
sursa versuri: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/train/50waystosaygoodbye.html
Abonați-vă la:
Postare comentarii (Atom)
Cele mai citite articole din acest blog
-
Aceasta este una dintre cartile primite pentru recenzie de la editura All, in cadrul campaniei vALLuntar - mai multe carti, mai multe san...
-
Pentru astazi (data/ora) - 28 noiembrie 2014, ora 12:09 Afara ... este inorat, frig si vine lapovita. Ne paste un alunecus de toata frum...
-
Pentru astazi (data/ora) - 05 noiembrie 2016, ora 10.25 Afara ... Este soare, dar este frig. Iarba din parc este imbracata in hainuta ...
-
De tataia nu am prea pomenit pe blog, cu exceptia unui singur articol , scris pe la sfarsitul lui 2009, cand a murit. Ce mi-a venit acum...
-
Ma gandesc ca nu sunt singura care are impresia uneori ca face curatenie degeaba. Strangi, cureti, pui la loc si maine o iei de la cap...
-
Pentru astazi (data/ora) - 18 aprilie 2014, ora 14:51 Afara ... Daca zic ca este soare, nu mint. Daca zic ca este inorat, iar nu mint....
-
In cautarile mele pe internet in rezolvarea problemei pe care o aveam cu organizarea timpului, a curateniei care ma stresa la maxim si ...
-
Am observat, cu uimire, ca au trecut 5 ani de la ultima postare de acest gen ( Top personal al cartilor citite in 2014 ). Eram aproa...
-
Pentru astazi (data/ora) - 23 august 2013, ora 13.48 Afara ... este foarte frumos si foarte liniste pentru o zi de vineri. Dimineata ace...
-
Pentru astazi (data/ora) - 10 martie 2017, ora 11:21 Afara ... a plouat un pic azi-noapte (stiati ca asa se scrie corect?), dar trotuare...
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu